MPO-MPO Multimode Fiber Optical Patch Cord with Round Om3 Cable
|1-9 10-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.9 US $1.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MPO
- Type: Multi-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 100N<1000N
- Certification: RoHS, UL, ISO9001
- Sheath Material: PVC,LSZH
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Cable Type: Round Cable,Ribbon Cable
- Trademark: KOC
- Specification: RoHs
- HS Code: 85367000
- Application: Communication, FTTH
- Connection Structure: MPO
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm)<1000（N/100mm）
- Core: Multicore
- Brand: OEM
- Cable Diameter Szie: 3.0
- Housing Color: Green,Beige,Aqua
- Cable Color: Yellow, Aqua,Orange
- Transport Package: Carton, Transparent Box or Custom Packaging;
- Origin: Guangdong/Shenzhen
MPO and MTP are the MT series. Small size, Multi-channel is the most prominent feature, which greatly facilitates the high-density wiring. The MT series connectors have been widely applied to the CATV, Multimedia, Gigabit Ethernet, active device interface, data processing networks, telecommunication networks. The MPO can be 4 to 24 fibers, the MPO patchcord cable can be ribbon fiber or breakout fiber, also, the MTP is available; the MT series patchcord have low insertion loss and high precision guide pins exact alignment.
1.High quality ferrule and accurate alignment by PIN and PIN hole.
2.MPO comes in many types and design blueprint can be provided quickly.
3.General(IL≤0.7dB) and Low Loss(IL≤0.35dB) insertion loss are available.
4.The Connector endface can meet the interference index.
4.Connector compliant with IEC 61754-7(Type MPO connector family).
1.High density wiring system.
2.Wiring in communication base station and distribution case.
4.40G and 100G system, QSFP module.
5.Optical fiber communication system,CATV
6.LANs and WANs
Single mode(APC 8degree)
|Test wavelength:||1310nm & 1550nm|
Applicative cable OD.:
Ribbon fiber and round cable
|≤0.20dB typical change,500 mating|
-20ºC to +70ºC
|-40ºC to +85ºC|